New release (2.11.58) of AIP UL [General Availability]
AIP UL client 2.11.58 is now GA and available to download https://aka.ms/AIPClient
What’s new ?
This version includes the following new features, fixes, and enhancements for the unified labeling scanner and client:
- Scanner usage logging in the Windows event log
- Scanner diagnostics tool improvements
- Improved scanner details output
- Updates for the scanner’s supported information types
- Fixes and improvements
- Due to issues with packaging our MSI package in 2.11.57 version, we had to repackage the client and forced to use a new build number – hence the new version number is 2.11.58.
- The code of 2.11.58 is identical to 2.11.57.
- Users who’ve installed version 18.104.22.168 can be assured that have a fully supported and functional version.
- AIP 2.11.58 does NOT include the Scanner DLP and the Co-Authoring features that are still part of the 2.10.X. if you wish to use the Scanner DLP or Co-Authoring version please use the appropriate client.