AADConnect – version 188.8.131.52 [EN]
Last Thurday, Microsoft released a new version of Azure AD Connect: v184.108.40.206
This new release supports now the mS-DS-ConsistencyGuid feature for group objects !
What’s new ?
New features and improvements
- Added support for the mS-DS-ConsistencyGuid feature for group objects. This allows you to move groups between forests or reconnect groups in AD to Azure AD where the AD group objectID has changed, e.g. when an AD server is rebuilt after a calamity. For more information see Moving groups between forests.
- The mS-DS-ConsistencyGuid attribute is automatically set on all synced groups and you do not have to do anything to enable this feature.
- Removed the Get-ADSyncRunProfile because it is no longer in use.
- Changed the warning you see when attempting to use an Enterprise Admin or Domain Admin account for the AD DS connector account to provide more context.
- Added a new cmdlet to remove objects from the connector space the old CSDelete.exe tool is removed, and it is replaced with the new Remove-ADSyncCSObject cmdlet. The Remove-ADSyncCSObject cmdlet takes a CsObject as input. This object can be retrieved by using the Get-ADSyncCSObject cmdlet.
- Fixed a bug in the group writeback forest/OU selector on rerunning the Azure AD Connect wizard after disabling the feature.
- Introduced a new error page that will be displayed if the required DCOM registry values are missing with a new help link. Information is also written to log files.
- Fixed an issue with the creation of the Azure Active Directory synchronization account where enabling Directory Extensions or PHS may fail because the account has not propagated across all service replicas before attempted use.
- Fixed a bug in the sync errors compression utility that was not handling surrogate characters correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the auto upgrade which left the server in the scheduler suspended state.
You can download the last release here