Migrating from Exchange Transport Rules to Unified DLP
Microsoft shared a document that provides an overview of how enterprise customers can migrate their existing Exchange Transport Rules to Unified DLP portal. It walks through the different stages of migration and shows the effectiveness of the unified DLP portal as a single place to define all aspects of your DLP strategy.
In summary, this play book will help to :
- Understand the migration process.
- Understand the unified console and interface.
- Develop a strategy for the migration.
- Ensure a smooth migration process.
- Find resources to support the migration process.
This document was written by Pavan Kumar Bandaru, a member of the MIP & Compliance CxE team.
The playbook is available here