AADConnect – version 18.104.22.168 [EN]
Last Friday, Microsoft released a new version of Azure AD Connect: v22.214.171.124
What’s new ?
New features and improvements
- Updating Password Hash Sync for Azure AD Domain Services to properly account for padding in Kerberos hashes. This will provide a performance improvement during password synchronization from AAD to Azure AD Domain Services.
- Adding support for reliable sessions between the authentication agent and service bus.
- This release enforces TLS 1.2 for communication between authentication agent and cloud services.
- Adding a DNS cache for websocket connections between authentication agent and cloud services.
- Adding the ability to target specific agent from cloud to test for agent connectivity.
- Release 126.96.36.199 had a bug where the PowerShell cmdlet for DSSO was using the login windows credentials instead of the admin credentialss provided while running ps. As a result of which it was not possible to enable DSSO in multiple forest through the AADConnect user interface.
- A fix was made to enable DSSO simultaneously in all forest through the AADConnect user interface
You can download the last release here