Office 365 ATP recommended configuration analyzer version 1.9 released
New version 1.9.11 of ORCA (Office 365 Recommended Configuration Analyzer) ready for download: https://powershellgallery.com/packages/ORCA/
- Check if enhanced filtering is turned on (mportant if you have a solution in-front of EOP/ATP)
- Check for duplicate anti-malware policiesCheck for duplicate anti-malware policies
- Check for duplicate anti-spam policies
- Check for duplicate anti-phishing policies
- Check Safe Attachments Policy Exists for all domains
- Check Safe Links Policy Exists for all domains
- Checks to determine if ATP SafeDocs is enabled in the ATP configuration.
- Checks to determine if SafeLinks action for unknown potentially malicious URLs in messages is on.
- Checks to determine if ATP SafeDocs Allow people to click through Protected View even if Safe Documents identified the file as malicious is disabled.